Updated on August 21, 2017
Thank you for joining us as a student. Please take a moment to read this summary of our policies on registration, payments, absences, and refunds. Then show your agreement by submitting the form at the bottom of this page.
- Every new student must submit a Registration Form prior to beginning lessons.
- Every student, new or returning, must submit a Registration Form at the start of the Fall Session.
- An annual Registration Fee of $30 per adult student or family is payable at the start of the Fall Session.
Payment for Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- We require you to provide credit card details which are securely stored by our payment processor.
- On the 1st of each month, we automatically charge your card for lessons received during the prior month.
- If you are unable to provide credit card details, we invoice you on the 1st of each month for lessons scheduled in the coming month.
- Invoices must be paid by the last day of the month in order to continue lessons in the next month. Invoices may be paid by credit card, bank debit, or check.
Payment for Classes and Workshops
- Payment in full is due upon enrollment.
- If you enroll in a class after the start of the Session, your fee is pro-rated based on the number of weeks remaining.
- If a class meeting is canceled by the teacher, a credit is issued on your account.
- Private lesson students only: Up to two make-up lessons may be scheduled per session, provided you have given at least 24 hours’ notice of an absence.
- Class lesson students only: We do not offer make-up lessons for missed class or group lessons.
- Make-up lessons should be arranged directly with your instructor so you can coordinate your schedules.
- Planned Absence/Cancellation—If you need to miss a lesson, let your teacher know at least 24 hours in advance. 24-hour advance notice is required in order to schedule a make-up lesson.
- Unplanned Absence/Cancellation—If you cancel a lesson with less than 24-hour notice, or if you don’t show up for a lesson, you will not be refunded for the missed lesson. Instructors are not required to offer make-ups for unplanned absences.
- Teacher Absence—If a teacher is absent lessons may be rescheduled without limit. If the teacher’s schedule does not allow time for a make-up lesson you will receive a refund or credit for the lesson.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- Up to seven days prior to the start of a Session, students may cancel their registration and receive a full refund of any fees paid. Once the Session has begun, no refunds will be made for cancellations or withdrawals.
- No refunds are given for classes or lessons not attended unless due to teacher absence and inability to schedule a makeup lesson.
I have read and understand these policies & agree to them as long as I am a student/parent.